The Digital Health/Digital Capitalism one day conference is fast approaching on 4th July 2016 and you can still get tickets here. The schedule for the event is below and the full programme is available here: DHDC Book of abstracts
09:45-10:00 Intro – Chris Till
11:00-11:15 Coffee and snacks
11:15-12:50 4 paper sessions
- Tamar Sharon – Disruptive innovation in digitally-enabled medical research. Research ethics, privacy and power.
- David Hill – Autonomy, Automation and Care for the Self: Temporalities of Health in Digital Capitalism.
- Joseph Savirimuthu – Do Algorithms Dream of “Data” Without Bodies?
- Christel De Maeyer – Sleeping with Cognitive Capitalism.
13:50-15:05 3 paper sessions
- Lynne Pettinger, Ewen Speed, Andrew Goffey – Integrated Care and Collaborative Competition: exploring the limits of digital healthcare.
- Caroline Molloy – In what ways does the drive towards digital health increase the potential for a shift from public to private provision?
- Federica Lucivero – From knowledge to power? Articulating expectations of patients’ empowerment through access to health records.
15:20 – 16:20 PLENARY Graham Scambler ‘Digital sociology or sociology of the digital? A case study on health.’